YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Sunday, October 22, 2006 @ 11:56 AM

Went to town yesterday
blardy hell
i hate going to town on a weekend
its just so crowded!
i get annoyed.
like carina koh fang ting said,
i have a lot of anger.
ROARRRRRr
go away annoying people.
oh yes back to town.
i only went cuz im NICE
he wanted to go so ya sureeee
why not.
im a nice angry girl.
oh and we ate at swensons
i like ice cream
im never gonna lose weight.
= ''(

oh and yes.
yesterday was the 8th month
HOHOHO
happy 8th month.
love love love!
=)



Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter