YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Thursday, October 05, 2006 @ 7:42 PM

OUR GREAT PARK ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
peek a boo!
First thing we did. KISS A DUSTBIN. oh love is in the air


oh THEY'RE SO EXCITED!
let's hide behind a tree.


CARINA stole my dustbin! HMPH
My friend. SuperCARINA!
OH! she's flying!
FLYING ADELINE!



I hugged a tree! Im a tree lover! SAVE THE TREES!
She's disgusted.
Decides to ignore poor ADELINE.
Captain CARINA KOH!
Would you like to go exploring with us?
AHHH. the beautiful scenery...
We continued to look through out paper telescope thing and... OMG! we saw ADELINE doing something rather strange... HMMM.
ADELINE shat a rock!
She's in terrible pain. OUCH!
We just tried to pretend that what ADELINE just did is very normal. OKAY!


RANDOM photos.

We were fighting to see who gets to play on that swing first! ADELINE has a signature move! Check out her weird hand and leg thing.
They're having lots of fun!
ADELINE is getting higher!
ADELINE and CARINA. = )

i love the swing. we love the swing!
CARINA can swing higher than me! NO FAIR!
i've got a really constipated look when im on the swing. HAHA
Stopping for a pose. =) CARINA AND SABRINA.



i like how these three photos turned out. well done adeline!


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter