YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Sunday, October 01, 2006 @ 11:56 AM

its like the smell of burnt toast.
you made the toast.
you looked forward to it.
you even enjoyed making it,
but it burned.
what were you doing?
was it your fault?
it doesnt matter anymore.
you open the window,
but only the very top layer of the smell goes away.
the rest remains around you.
its on the walls.
you leave the room but its on your clothes.
you change your clothes but its in your hair.
its on the thin skin on the tops of your hands.
and in the morning,
its still there.

Just something i read somewhere.



Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter