YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Wednesday, October 18, 2006 @ 5:45 PM

i have developed a deep hatred for girls who cant sit properly when they're wearing skirts.
HELLO! CLOSE YOUR DAMN LEGS!
i dont want a view of your thunder thighs and beyond!
thats just damn gross lah.
im gonna get sore eyes for the rest of my life now.
its not as if your some hot sexy chick,
then thats a totally different story.
LALALA
OH yes.
and i've also developed a very very very very very deep hatred for old security guards.
yes im refering to the one in yj.
BLOODY CHEEKOPEK JUST BURN BURN BURN!
i want stick my fingers in your eyeballs
and stuff smelly socks in your mouth!
i dont like old security guards.
i want to sue him for harrassment.
screw yj. i hate all things yj.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter