YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Wednesday, October 04, 2006 @ 7:37 PM

He took me for a drive on his dad's car.
yeah it was fun.
even though we got lost!
HAHAHA
wanted to go lot 1 for dinner
but somehow we ended up at some kranji industrial estate. -.-"
BUT. we still managed to go there after checking out the map.
OH OH. and we couldnt find the way home.
it was so funny!
he drove around and around causeway point for about four times before he figured a way out.

HMMM. yes we should do that again soon. = )
getting lost in singapore is quite fun
if you have a car!

pssst. never ever ask me to read maps!
im a terrible map reader.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter