YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;
Monday, September 11, 2006 @ 10:11 PM
OH POO. I really hate my computer. Its driving me crazy. Im having problems logging on to msn AND the internet explorer is just going kuku. Its just simply refusing to pop up. ARGH.
Its definitely a miracle that I can actually blog right now!
Anyway, its a blessing in disguise! Dont you agree? Now there's lesser distractions around. So I'll probably spend most of my free time studying like a total nerd. THEREFORE, I'll have a higher chance of actually passing all my papers and be a happy happy girl. = ) HOORAY!
So don't expect any updates from me. This blog will be VERY dead til the promos are officially over. I have no idea when that will be though, most likely around the end of october?
p.s my tv is spoilt too! 2 weeks without tv so far. And many more weeks to go!