YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Sunday, August 13, 2006 @ 10:43 AM

Why does he have to go for guard duty on a sunday?!
Thats not fair! Now im stuck at home with nothing else to do but STUDY.
=( ah well. i guess its a blessing in disguise.

We went out for dinner yesterday. Took a bus (as usual!) to this PLACE.
I dont know what the place is called.
Somewhere near bukit timah.
Thats near Jon's house! Rich ass. =X
Should have called him.
Oh well.

Suppose to eat at this weird restaurant or whatever called Mad Jack but changed our his mind at the last minute,
Went to the hawker centre across the street instead.
There's just SOMETHING about hawker centres that I really dislike.
Totally lost my appetite. Didnt eat anything.
And I went home hungry! BOOOO. its all your fault!


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter