YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Wednesday, August 02, 2006 @ 8:24 PM



SUNSET!
@ CHANGI BEACH
----------------------
The econs test is finally over!
A huge load is finally off my shoulders.
Really hope i can pass this test.

Nothing much happened in the past few days.
We had the installation of the new committee for the interact club today.
Yawn yawn.
I just sat there and listened to speeches speeches and more speeches.
Nearly died from boredom.

Oh and have i ever mentioned that im a total anti social freak?
Had 2 class gatherings to go to over the past month.
There was also this farewell dinner thing for a primary school classmate
who I dont really remember actually talking to much.
But we were still friends. In one way or another. I think.
I think I saw her a couple of times while I was out but wer just acted like complete strangers.
That happens most of the time anyway.
There's this guy in school who was my classmate from way back in primary school
BUT we pretend that we dont know each others existence.
SAD but TRUE. boo hooo.

Anyway... I just simply refused to go to the gatherings.
Made some lame shit excuses.
Felt guilty for about 10 seconds.
And. I moved on. No traces of guilt.
But I was REALLY busy.
Had tons of important stuff to do.
Like paint my nails. Clean my room. Watch some good tv shows. etc etc.
OK JUST KIDDING.
I really had other plans. Cant possibly cancel my other appointments right?
Sorry my darling missed primary school mates.
Please hate me. = )

WE WILL MEET AGAIN.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter