YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Sunday, July 30, 2006 @ 10:16 PM

Today was probably the most dramatic day of my life.
It reminded me of those bullshit chinese drama serials.

I didnt know he could run so fast!

Yes I admit im a real cruel bitch.
But I just didnt want to give in. BOOOOOOO.

When I think about it again, its really funny.
Kinda funny too.
VERY silly.

Ah... the things we do for...
LOVE?


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter