YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Saturday, July 08, 2006 @ 10:47 AM

Ive not updated for a really long timeeeeee.
Yesterday's post doesnt count ok. It was just plain rubbish.

Nothing much happened for the past few days.
Back to school.
Back to the same old boring routine.
sigh...

School has been really depressing.
We got back some of the papers for block test.
Just maths and literature.
I did ok for maths.
As for lit... well... I guess it aint so bad considering Ive never taken lit before.
I failed the prose section though. = (
But it was really tough. Many would agree on that.

Chinese. Hmm. I dont even want to know what I got.
Its probably very very DEPRESSING.
Lets not even talk about history and economics. I wrote a whole lot of bullshit.

And do you know what the worst part is?
Theres parent teacher meeting next saturday.
holy cow!
Im so dead. I hope non of the teachers want to see mum.
That would be the end of the world for me!
She would probably start nagging at me 24/7 and start blaming HIM.

argh. I dont even want to think about it.

I need a mugging buddy or buddies.
Yes yes. Please apply HERE.
Thank you = )


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter