YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Tuesday, July 18, 2006 @ 11:21 PM

im going obs tomorrow. HOORAY!
will be back on sunday. = )

i dont know how im gonna survive 5 days on that bloody island.
i have to pee n poop in the bushes. sleep in a tent. eat crappy food. and worst of all. no shower!

oh well.
i'll just try to have... fun?


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter