YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Wednesday, July 12, 2006 @ 5:42 PM

had the a levels chinese oral today.
it was HORRIBLE!
the teacher was sort of shaking her head after i finished reading the passage.
and i know she was trying really hard not to laugh during the conversation.
= (
im so sad right now.
and you know the passage wasn't actually that difficult! just a few difficult words here and there. but i just couldnt read it properly.
the conversation topic was about volunteer work.
could have said lots of stuff but i couldnt express myself in chinese.

haiz. all i need is a d7 and i wont have to take chinese ever again!
please please please... a d7 is all i ask for.

about 10 or 11 more weeks to go til the promos!
omg! ok people better start mugging.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter