YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Wednesday, June 21, 2006 @ 8:20 PM

Im suppose to be studying right now. The block test is in less than a week! I cant seem to get much into my head. = (

Oh god. Save me. I'll be shocked if I get anything better than an E for the papers.

Im so screwed!!! I do now want to retain. It'll be the end of the world for me. Argh! This feels worst than the O levels. I wasnt even this scared back then.

Anyways, going to the library with car and addy tomorrow. Hopefully to get plenty and I mean really plenty of studying done. Ultimate aim is to at least finish the SEA Hist. Thats the worst paper ever! I've got the lecturer who seems to be speaking to the ants instead of us and the notes! Omg. Dont get me started on the notes. Its just one big lump of words words and more words!

No wait. I can think of a worst paper. Economics! The lecturer is great though he can really scary at times. He almost gave me a couple of heartattacks. BUT. The tutor. That THING. That big BIAS tub of LARD. I cant stand him!

Seriously he should just go shoot himself. Sometimes I suspect he's GAY! Like come on. He obviously likes the boys better. Especially the goody goody boys.

Car, addy and danielle seem to be the only people (other than him)I've met during the hols. Wth happened to all my other friends? They just seem to disappear into thin air. Its sad. I kinda miss them. But oh well. What can I do?


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter