YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Thursday, June 15, 2006 @ 9:51 PM

Here are some random pictures we took the other day.
I look hideous. What more can I say. LOL.


Ice blended mocha and me.


Adeline looks very fair in this pic. I wonder why. Maybe its the flash?


Carina tried to kiss me.

I hate my hair.
TONGUE ACTION BABY! haha
Carina loves her vanilla thing.
Adeline stares into space.
Lets stop in the middle of nowhere and pose for the camera shall we? I'm a good photographer dont you think?


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter