YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Friday, June 09, 2006 @ 8:27 AM

First things first, im really grouchy right now cuz some people woke up from my beauty sleep. But since they're my besties, im gonna forgive them. HAHA.

Anyways. Im gonna be civilised when i blog this. Well at least try to be. Ya I know I complain too much. So sue me. You dont have to listen to me you know.

Why do you say the things you say? You know very well what you said is not true. It hurts ok. I never knew you had such an acid tongue. Well you know what. Two can play at this game. I just love playing games.

Thanks to what you just did, I no longer see the need to be nice to you. You can stop pretending to be all sweet and innocent. Deep inside we all know you're not.

I never liked you. I dont care if you know that Im refering to you. Cuz I dont give a shit anymore. I tried to change my views about you. It worked. Only for a while.

In case you didnt know, the world doesnt revolve around you.

So anyway. THANK you for saving our butts again. AS USUAL. (insert sarcasm.)

ps. You dont have to pretend you like me either.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter