YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Wednesday, June 28, 2006 @ 6:37 PM

The chinese paper sucked really bad.
Couldn't even read the paper properly.
So many difficult words!
I couldn't answer the questions.
My answers were just plain rubbish.

Im gonna fail. I just know it.
= (

History and maths tomorrow. sigh...

Im so worried.
At this rate, Im not even sure if I can make it at the end of the year.
And thats not the only thing Im worried about right now...


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter