YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Monday, May 22, 2006 @ 7:15 PM

We had a chinese listening comprehension practice today.
I couldnt concentrate. Couldnt understand a single word. Yawn yawn.
I got 4/10!
I feel so stuuuuuuuuuuupid.

Gah.. theres nothing else to say.
I have to study for history test tomorrow.
Bloody hell. Its the last week of school and we're still having TESTS!


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter