YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Thursday, May 04, 2006 @ 9:41 PM

Sometimes Im just shocked at what Im capable of.
No Im not refering to some evil sinister mean thing...

Last week we had this chinese test, and I thought that I was gonna FAIL. Really badly.
But apparently I didnt! = )
Guess how much I got...

Come on...

GUESS.

GUESS.

GUESS.

*drum roll*

21/30! HOLY COW!
Thats the best grade Ive ever gotten for chinese in my entire life!
And I actually got like... 12/30 for the first test.
omg omg omg omg.

Can you believe it?
I sure cant. Somebody pinch me. I must be dreaming. Im actually passing chinese.

Oh and the chinese teacher gave me chocolate = ))
For my *ahem* shocking improvement. HAHA.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter