YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;
Monday, May 29, 2006 @ 9:08 PM
The school holidays are here!
OK people. Lets all jump around, screaming and have a good time!
NOT!
I still have 2 weeks of extra lessons and the bloody project work to complete.
why oh why is the world so cruel? = (
----
Anyways..
I had dinner with him at old airport road on Saturday.
its this really ulu place in the middle of nowhere.
but the food there is pretty good i guess. the coffeeshop was really crowded.
After dinner, we just walked around aimlessly and somehow we ended up at kallang.
Walked pass the kallang squash and tennis place.
and that just reminded me of something or someone that i didnt really want to be reminded of.
Suddenly, I just felt really cold and I swear my heart beat accelerated.
I practically had to DRAG him to make him walk faster. HAHA
Funny. I dont know why I do the things I do.
Its been so long,
But theres still that little bit of fear.
The fear of facing the past.