YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Thursday, May 18, 2006 @ 10:14 PM

Just came back from jogging with Carina. It was really FUN. Im serious. Never thought that it could be so much fun. We're gonna do it more often from now on. = )

I was still pissed off about what has been happening for the past few days and going for a jog certainly helped a little bit. It cleared my mind for a while, made it forget about the sickening people I have to face every single fucking day and all the bullshit that's been going on. All that DRAMA.

When do you get to the point when enough is enough?

There's a limit to my patience. One of these days, Im just gonna blow up and just everyone what I really think. They won't see it coming.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter