YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Monday, May 01, 2006 @ 12:47 PM

Im annoyed. Super annoyed.

Was suppose to meet up with some friends today but due to some ahem... problems or whatever you want to call it, I decided to stay home instead.

She texted me this morning asking me what time we should meet. So I just suggested maybe around 11? We could have branch if thats ok with them. Well she complained that thats just too early. hello?! Normally you make me meet you at 8 freaking am and now you're complaining that 11 is way too early?

OK fine with me. I told her to decide instead. She took almost half an hour to reply me! She said "What about 11.30 at the interchange?" That suits me just fine. So I left the house and when I was already there, she texted that "OH IM SORRY! CAN WE MEET LATER?"

Damn you.

I had the urge to call and just scream at her at the moment. But I just kept my cool and replied that "ya.. its ok. give me a time asap."

But no. She definitely didnt reply me asap. I waited for another freaking hour! OK by that time I was pissed off. I hate waiting. What does she take me for? This is just so annoying! She apologised and all but I was still annoyed.

I gave them some lame excuse and just went home.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter