YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 @ 9:06 PM
I went to town with Carina and Adeline today after school.
I gave green club a miss.
And I feel so GUILTY!
ok maybe not VERY guilty but still guilty.
It wouldnt have been so bad if I didnt see the club president on my out from school.
I must have gave him the impression that I'll turn up.
And I didnt have the heart to tell him that I intend to quit the club!
He just looked so... pitiful and sad...
I dont want to be mean. He was so looking forward to it!
Cuz apparently, I have to share my experience of being in the bloody forest.
Dont ask how I got into the forest. It was suppose to be some green club thing.
It was the worst experience of my life. And theres no way you're gonna drag me into another forest THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I got bitten by so many freaking mosquitos! The worst part is that it was raining!
Sigh...
I'll just bring up the subject some other time to the teacher in charge.
Im determined to quit. HAHA.
Currently Im in interact club. -.-"
Its not as bad as it sounds ok.
I get to do community work and all that other stuff.
Ok back to the towning.
So as I was saying... we went to town.
Main objective : Buy a new bag!
Conclusion : Mission FAILED. = (
Why oh why...?
Town is so freaking big. (Maybe its not very big but its still big la right?)
But we couldnt even find some nice bags!
Well actually there were a couple of nice ones but theres so many people in school who have the exact same bag!
So theres no way Im gonna buy it.
I'll just have to be content with my current hideous bag. = (