YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;
Tuesday, May 30, 2006 @ 10:56 PM
I suddenly remembered this scene in the library. ahem... here goes:
"Hey boy! Do you want me to teach you some MANNERS?! What have your parents taught you all these years? GET YOUR F*****G LEGS OFF THE CHAIR!!!!" screamed the not-so-old-man-who-claims-to-have-MANNERS.
The boy looked really pitiful. He couldnt really defend himself. He tried. Poor him. I would be a total shock if some total stranger started insulting me in public. How rude!
And you know what. To make matters worst, this guy who at the next table started attacking him as well. "Dont lie lah boy. I say what you've been doing!"
Thats just such typical Singaporean behaviour. So kaypo lah. He's just making things worst for everyone!
Oh my. tsk tsk. UNCLE! if you had MANNERS, you wouldnt be shouting in the library ok. Cant you read? Have you learnt NOTHING from all the years in school? There's this HUGE sign that says "keep your noise down." tsk tsk. Even a kid would know the appropriate behaviour expected in the library.
Oh and I must say uncle, your choice of words "impress" me so much.
That UNCLE actually called security. -.-" He's so. bo liao lah.
So anyway, the guy started to defend himself, but his reasons were kinda lame la. He said stuff like the old man insulted him first for no reason whatsoever and started banging the table. blah blah blah.
That just made the old man angrier! He actually said "I WANT TO BASH YOU UP YOU ILL MANNERED BOY!"
ahem. Look who's talking.