YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Wednesday, May 10, 2006 @ 9:17 PM

Had a really bad day today.
Everything that everyone was doing just annoyed me.
What's wrong with me?
Why am I getting frustrated at the slightest things?
Am I just too stressed out?
I need a break.
I cant wait til the june holidays start.
But thats hardly a break either.
First two weeks are taken up for holiday lessons.
The worst thing is, block test starts immediately when school reopens.
I guess I would need to spend the rest of the holiday mugging.
I realise Im studying even harder now that Im in JC.
Its not the major exams or whatever
but it definitely feels worst than the Os.
Ive never felt so helpless before.
Its starting to take a toll on me.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter