YOU MAKE ME SMILE ;



Sunday, April 30, 2006 @ 12:56 PM

OK. So heres the new blog. Finally managed to get it done. Notice the lack of tagboard? Yes! Its meant to be that way. Im using halscan right now. If you dingdong bells dont know what the hell is haloscan, just click on the "messages?" thingi and TADAH! you can can leave me a message. It takes up less space you see.

Oh yes. I love the new template. Its all PINKY and girly and all that. HAHA.

Dont you just love polka dots? = ) Say you love them.


Profile.

SABRINA
oh crystal ball, crystal ball
tell me life is so beautiful


Tagboard.



Links.

  • Adeline
  • Alexa
  • Aron
  • Bao Xin
  • Brandon
  • Carina
  • Danielle
  • Dinesh
  • Eliza
  • Eric
  • Faith
  • Hafiz
  • Huda
  • Jannah
  • Jie Ming
  • Jin Ting
  • Kenny
  • Lin Hao
  • Lynn
  • Melvin
  • Ming Gui
  • Opss
  • Qing Hui
  • Rick
  • Samuel
  • Sean Lee
  • Stella
  • Students Sketchpad
  • Taufiq
  • Thomas
  • Wei Xin
  • YLToh
  • Yong Tah
  • You Lun
  • Credits.

    Layout: I
    Fonts: I
    Image: I
    Brushes: I II
    Box Codes: Kriss



    Site Meter